Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grilling Time Coupons at Red Plum

In honor of the new grill that my son gave me for Mother's Day and assembled today
I went searching for some grilling coupons.  I found some at
http://www.redplum.com/

Bar-S Hot Dogs, Best Made Pickles, Heft Plates & Cups, OFF/Cutter Bug Repellent, etc.  These look like some good coupons.  However, when I clicked to print the coupons I chose nothing happened.  Then I went back and clicked "select all to print."  Then I got a message that I had 'reached user limit' on the ones I really wanted and it only printed the ones I didn't really want.  So, I would suggest that you try choosing just one coupon first, to test to see if it prints.  If it works, go back and try the others.  I hope you won't be disappointed like me that I didn't get the coupons I really wanted.

I also posted links to these on my Facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002377818542&sk=wall

Mamma Bee Daisy is sad. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment