Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Changing Things, but still sending great info your way!

I am once again admitting that I am still learning how to do all this blogging and Facebook page stuff.  It can be tough to learn new things and I may mess things up from time to time, but I am trying!  : )
I have created a new Facebook page and you can LIKE it through the link here on the blog spot.  They way I had it set up before you had to request or I had to request to be your friend.  Again,  I didn't really know what I was doing.  So while I like being your friend, I think the other page is going to be the best way of adding to the way I share the information from my blog.

So, if you still want to receive the information, go to https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.209547535749797.45066.209541459083738#!/pages/Momma-Bee-Daisy/209541459083738?sk=wall and/or you can also receive email updates from the blog through the "Follow by Email" link here. 

Clear as mud?  Be patient with Momma Bee, please!  : )

Wedgie Free Wednesday Giveaway  LIKE Hanes HERE, then go to Womens tab, scroll down & look for the Wedgie Free Wednesday Giveaway
FREE SAMPLE - Worx Energy Drink  go HERE to request. 

Enter DAILY -
   KOOL AID  Win Back Family Night contest HERE enter daily until June 17
   Win Oreo's Milk & Cookies contest HERE enter throughout June.
  
   Old London Brand  HAWAIIAN TRIP SWEEPSTAKES HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment