Monday, June 20, 2011

Momma Bee's Monday Madness

It is so HOT! Heat advisory for 105-108 degrees today. I'm going mad! My house has been so hot during the last few afternoons & evenings plus running non stop. Had to have the AC serviced this morning. Hope it keeps up and works better this afternoon. I'm going to need to save lots of cash with coupons just so I can pay my electric bill!

If you're like me and need to save, save, save...check out some of these offers and try to stay cool!

Momma Bee
CLICK ON MY LINK TO COUPONS.COM  ======>
NEW
Sara Lee  Deli Meat (several zip codes) & Clorox at coupons.com (Zip 77024)  

Coke and Ritz Crackers = $1 off wyb (when you buy) both  HERE

 $1 off  'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter'  HERE

Target Sample Spot:  Jif to Go  HERE  

Coupons at Wal-Mart -check this out HERE and check out their samples link, too.

Red Baron Pizza - check HERE  at Free Coupon Alerts.  $1 Off coupon
$1 off hillshire farms  HERE

Browse & print coupons at Coupon Network - Like their Facebook page HERE and check out their coupons.

 Sign-up with Nestle for coupons on lots of brands  HERE

Pilgrims Pride Chicken - $1 OFF go HERE

$1 off coupon for Johnson baby bath  HERE

Snuggle Fabric Softener: $1 off coupons  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment