Monday, June 13, 2011

Momma's Monday Mess

You should see my dinning room table...it's covered in coupons & Sunday newspaper ads!  I'm getting ready to layout my coupon shopping trips for this week.  BUT before I dig into that on this hot, sunny Monday morning I want to share some couponing links that I hope you will find helpful. Hopefully you find something you like!

Momma Bee                                        


FREE bottle of 100% natural Lipton’s iced tea.  Better get this quick before their gone!
Domino Sugar 40 cents off  Look for the green $ on the Great American Bake Sale page.
Pop Tarts Minis register and get coupons (use your All K pass name/password). Then you will have to look for members only section & look for Pop Tart minis coupon – 70 cents off.  Woo-hoo! Will be able to double on Saturday at Fred’s Dollar Saver store, if they carry the product. Right click to open in different tab - it won't let me 'come back' to the blog page otherwise. :(    http://moms.poptarts.com/registerframe.aspx?aclogin=false
 $1 off Excederin (NOT ON THE OFFERS PAGE, but on the INFO page.)  Fred’s Dollar Saver stores have the 8 count package on sale for $1 !
75 cent off Uncle Ben’s Rice GO & LIKE on Facebook or Join at UncleBens.com 
  Wanchai Ferry $1.50 off coupon    

Scott Brand paper products COUPONS I got  $2 off 8 roll Tissue or 4 pk. paper towels, $1 off 4pk Scott Naturals tissue, and more.

Very Best Baking Products Several Nestle Tollhouse product coupons and 50 cents off/2 Carnation Evaporated Milk (good doubler!)

No comments:

Post a Comment